Unfortunately we are currently unable to assist with bursaries due to funding.
When bursaries are available, we will notify you.
Thank you for your understanding
Are you hardworking and to want pursue your dreams but money is standing in your way? Well here is your chance to make them a reality!
The Mustadafin foundation Bursary Programme is designed to assist students who desire to further their education to tertiary level to access their chosen career path but do not have the sufficient financial needs.
Opening: 1 November
Closing: 24 December
Closing time: 17:00pm
How to apply
- Id documents
- Personal details including:
- Proof of household income
- Motivational letter
- Grade 11 results, and June grade 12 results or programme and level course
- Details of next kin
- Sworn affidavits of parents if unemployed
- Proof of death certificates if parents deceased
- All certifications should not be older than 3 months
- Drug/health test
- Acceptance letter from the tertiary
All applications are thoroughly checked prior acceptance, applications with incomplete documentation will not be accepted.
- The bursary committee reviews applications
- Applicants will be interviewed on set dates
- Successful candidates are contacted via a letter/ call
- Payments are made at the end of January directly into the tertiary account.
- Payments are made at the end of January directly into the tertiary account
- Applicants must secure their own registration fee (e.g.: R150)
- Bursary applications are reviewed and shortlisted
- Applicants need to make a follow-up call/visit to make sure the application form has been received or not
- If the requested fee is not secure, applicants will be informed of the amount that the organisation is sponsoring